Walmart publishes their own magazine which is free for their customers.
This month you will find a Robin Hood baking booklet inside with coupons:
- $1 off any Robin Hood flour
- $.50 cents off Robin Hood Quick Bread
- $1 off any Robin Hood oats product
- $1 off 2 Carnation Evaporated milk
- $.50 cents off Crisco Shortening
- $1 off Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
These coupons are valid until August 2015. For bakers, these are fantastic coupons!
Using Robin Hood coupons last winter, I rarely paid more then $1 for oats. We also use evaporated milk quite often for cream sauces, so I go through a lot of these.
Inside the magazine, you can find:
-$.75 cents off McCain Deep & Delicious Cakes or Pies
- $.50 cents off D'Italiano Bagelli bagels
- $1 off Police Security Flashlight
- $3 off Bionaire Furnace Filter
- $1.50 off Keri Lotion
- $1 off Listerine mouthwash
- $2 off Webber Naturals Omega 3 Supplements
- $3 off 2 Buckley's, Neocitran or Otrivin products
- $1 off Phillips Colon Health probiotic
- $1 off Alka-Seltzer
- $4 off Mega Red product
- $10 off First Response Ovulation Test
- $2 off Jergens Moisturizer
All of these are manufacturer coupons and can be used at any Canadian store that accepts coupons.
I usually find some decent recipes in the magazine and like learning about all the new products in store.
Look for the magazine at each till in Walmart.