Sometimes there are so many great deals it's hard to keep them all straight. Some run all week, some are weekend only.
I'm going to start bringing you the top sales that I think are worth your time to stock up.
As always, when something comes in at stock up price (meaning the best price I've seen in a long while), I buy enough to get me through to the next sale.
1) Ice deal at Sobey's runs all summer! Buy 3 bags and get one free. This works out to $2.25 a bag, perfect for my homemade iced coffee!
2) A couple laundry detergent deals this week, Purex at Shoppers Drug Mart is Saturday/Sunday only & Tide at Walmart, runs all week. I stock up when it's less than $.10 cents a load.
3) Saturday only deals at Safeway. Blueberries work out to $2/lb and cheese comes in below my stock up price of $1 per 100g. The grated cheese can easily be frozen.
4) Buddig lunch meat is on sale at No Frills for 4/$3. Use the Checkout 51 rebate and pay less than $.50 cents a pack. I freeze these as well.
5) Gum deals this week are Excel at No Frills, & Trident or Dentyne at Walmart. These work out to be cheaper than the dollar store.
Remember you can price match these deals at stores like Walmart & London Drugs if you don't have these other stores in your area.
I use the Reebee app to price match directly from my phone.